St. John de Britto’s Church
Church History
The old chapel of St John de Britto was built at Sathyamangalam by Fr Mc Carron in 1868 and was extended by Rev. Fr F.M Savarimuthu in 1938.
It was erected as a separate parish in 1957 with Rev. Fr Fernandes as its first parish priest.
The present new church was built by Rev. Fr Sebastian Pallatil in 1975.
Information
Athani Road,
Sathyamangalam,
Erode Dt., - 638 401




