St. Antony’s Church
Church History
Fr. Poncelet, S. J. started the building of the Church in 1949. The church was blessed in 1951 and was erected into a parish on July 30th, 1967 with Fr. G. Coutinho as the first parish priest. Bishop Monis blessed the foundation for the new renovated Church building on March 12, 2000.
Category: DIOCESAN
Catholic: 360
Information
Vivekananda Sarani, P. O. Burnpur, Burnpur, Paschim Bardhaman, PIN-713325

