St. Joseph's Church
Church History
This parish was established in 1961 in honour of St Joseph.
The old St Joseph's Church was built more than a century ago.
Till 15 December 1941, this church was a substation of Pulicat Parish.
The available Register of Baptisms in the Parish starts with the first baptism administered on 5 April 1930 by Rev. Fr. S.M.F. Ignatius.
Rev. Fr. J. A. Ross was the first resident Parish Priest.
This Parish was with the Salesian Congregation for a long time. This Parish is now under the cart of the Archdiocese.
In 2011 the Parish celebrated its 'Golden Jubilee' in a grand manner by the faith community and guidance of the Parish Priest.
In remembrance of the Golden Jubilee, a beautiful front elevation was built and St Joseph's Community Hall was renovated by the Parish Priest Rev. Fr. Andrew Dominic and built beautiful facade in 2015.
Information
Kathivakkam High Road,
Ennore - Tiruvottiyur Tk.
Thiruvallur Dt. - Tamil Nadu
600 057 - India




